Thursday, July 16

RealityBites: Sob and Roar.


Sob - Masterchef
What a full on week - we've said goodbye to Andre (yay!) Lucas (yay!) Julia (sob!) and now Justine (sob) the challenges have been nail-biting and at times scary.  The chocolate mousse cake made me shudder when they cut it and revealed the work in it!  Zumbo outdid himself - degree of difficulty -'10/10' - indeed - sadist (but cute!).
Justine leaving had me sobbing and when Matt Moran offered her a job/mentorship that was lovely, heartwarming and brilliant.  I'd say it's between Chris and Poh now.  Sadly I think Julie will be next to go although I hope not.  I'd like Chris or Julie to win.

Roar - Project Runway
Was Michael a biartch for swiping Williams' model?  Probably not but I think William had a point when he said Michael always wants something that someone else has.  The ultimate payback of course was that William deservedly won.  How cute was the Eiffel Tower detail?

Kellie's a go-er isn't she?  I think she's the new Helen.  Just like Anthony is a cross Mark Antonio/Siriano  Amber's still a bimbo.  I'm loving Mr Nerdy Mark - he's cute and quirky.... and so are his designs.

Is it just me or are Michael and Ryan identical twins and Michael's just grown his hair longer to look different? hmmm.
Print this post in friendly format

3 lovely comments:

Amanda on July 16, 2009 at 8:23 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

LOVE the new look!

I was sooooo sad Justine went...we're split in our house. Hub is a Poh fan (boo!) and I love Justine and Julie.

Will be happy if Chris wins, though...

PinkPatentMaryJanes on July 16, 2009 at 9:57 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

After getting home from Harry Potter last night I asked my husband "Will I be sad?" and he answered "Inconsolable" and then explained what happened in MasterChef. I thought he was winding me up. Then I watched it - and still couldn't believe Justine went - when Poh's looked so dreadful. Damn.

Chris to win.

Lovin' your new look lady!

Lorraine @ Not Quite Nigella on July 16, 2009 at 12:44 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

I was shocked when Justine left! I felt for sure that she was going to be in the final 2! :o


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015