Wednesday, July 15

I know this might seem a bit premature..


But I have purchased the girls' Christmas dresses. I think a Christmas dress/outfit is essential. And yes before some of you mock me, they are gymboree and they do have matching bows! (Go on, snigger if you must!) I got them for a great price on sale plus a voucher and they will look so adorable.

Now you northern hemispherers, remember it's summer here for Christmas - so I get double value as these are both christmas colours AND summery.

Excited. (sad, yes, pity me!)

Here they are:
Eloise:
Olivia
Laura

Print this post in friendly format

6 lovely comments:

Bee on July 15, 2009 at 3:40 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Ok, I think I just went into a slight diabetic coma from how freaking sweet those watermelon dresses are! omg, freaking adorable! I so need to have a girl!

btw, I love gymboree, too! Trying to justify buying and shipping from America so I can do an order ;)

Gabrielle on July 15, 2009 at 3:56 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

What cute dresses, I love little girls' clothes!

Penelope on July 15, 2009 at 4:47 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

LOL Emily's wearing the second one and Hannah's wearing the third one...As soon as I saw them I had to have them!

Jess on July 15, 2009 at 9:39 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Oh my goodness - they are GORGEOUS! I want a watermelon dress for Izzy too. Please share where they are from!!

Mel on July 16, 2009 at 2:11 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

My girls are wearing them too! LOL Makenzie has the pink dress and Jessie I got the white ribbon skirt and "perfectly sweet" top.
Too cute, and good choices ;)

Emily on July 21, 2009 at 8:10 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

I just LOVE watermelon things! Oh why did I have to see this! Now all I can think about is watermelon outfits for the girls. They are very cute and perfect for Christmas and summer :)


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015