Wednesday, July 8

Pop(corn) Art


On the weekend we attended a friends' fortieth birthday. I was asked to bring some lollygobbleblissbombs (recipe here) but I had an ingenius idea. At the toffee spreading stage - I could surely shape it!?!

So I did and it turned out brilliantly. You could make letters or numbers - but I needed to share this because it occurred to me, it's a great gluten-free solution to birthday cake - you can cut it up or it could be a great conversation starter as people crowd around it and take their pieces off.

It was delicious too!
Print this post in friendly format

3 lovely comments:

PlanningQueen on July 8, 2009 at 1:22 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Gave this a stumble! Looks fantastic and such a great idea.

Chantel on July 8, 2009 at 5:16 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

That looks really cool! And pretty darn yummy :)

Anon on July 8, 2009 at 8:49 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Yum! And how do you find the time to blog in between all of this amazing cookery!


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015