Thursday, May 21

RealityBites: Embarrassment!


OK, I'm hooked on Masterchef now. Just like Big Brother way back when I swore it was rubbish and I wouldn't be getting sucked into rubbish... I'm sucked into it.. but I'm actually learning some stuff from it so it can't be all rubbish?
Highlight of the week:
Julia beating the wonderful Pete Evans at his own dish. There definitely was at first a gasp and a whoohoo in my loungeroom when she did. Getting Pete Evans to train you? Oh what a dream! I love his stuff. I love the masterclass too.

Lowlights:
Shame Sam wasn't eliminated but hey Michelle, Sam or Kate - meh - would have been great to have a triple elimination. Also a little sad to see Brent go.
Meanwhile over at Australia's next Top Model Does anyone thing Adele is a wannabe Alice Burdeu?

Found myself giggling at the catwalk - Madison and Lola - ahem, I don't know what was funnier, the walks or Sarah O'Hare's facial expressions watching it!? It went to an all new level when she put on the mermaid outfit with the broken back pose.. omigod !

Mikarla did not have a chip on her shoulder, that was a potato!! Bubbye. Eloise was sweet but very gratious - maybe she needs to be a bit older? Cassie. Issues. Out of Control. Anger Management classes..? Hmm nope... some kick-arse sedation might help or perhaps an express garbage truck home??.She is an embarrassment to herself and her parents...and the show. Poor Clare!

Print this post in friendly format

4 lovely comments:

Krysbrem on May 21, 2009 at 12:31 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Someone is seriously addicted to reality TV it would appear LOL

pinkpatentmaryjanes on May 21, 2009 at 3:29 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

As a fellow reality-addict I share your compulsions. I'll be watching tonight's episode through my fingers as I'm beside myself that the poisoned chalice that is captaincy may see another lovely bloke sent home...But yay for Julia - that was brilliant television. Love her.

And as for the models - i LOVE that show. Still haven't picked a fave, but Cassie, whew... makes Demelza seem like a fluffy kitty.

Courtley on May 21, 2009 at 7:29 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Oh I do love ANTM!

My pick is Claire for the crown.

Jaime on May 21, 2009 at 8:07 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

I could not get into ANTM this season - despite my love of Sarah Murdoch. I might have to give it another go since you're singing its praises so much.


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015