Tuesday, November 3

Top Five Tuesday: Beverages



Well this would be no mystery to anyone who knows me, but Diet Coke is my poison!!  But I love some others too!  Hot drinks, cool drinks, cocktails, beers.. no really a wine fan, love champagne but it I'm pretty fussy.   Had a lovely Pink Rose Champagne last Friday by Brown Brothers.. That's going on my list for the next bottle shop run!

1. Diet Coke, no question.
2. Hot Milo - with a peppermint marshmallow (I make these now with this recipe and sub peppermint essence for the vanilla essence)
3. Fruit Tingle Cocktail
4. Watermelon juice with a splash of pineapple juice and a squeeze of lime
5. Ice cold Boddingtons mmmm

So what's yours? Comfort, fun, memories...?
Print this post in friendly format

6 lovely comments:

Chantelle {fat mum slim} on November 3, 2009 at 6:59 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

I can't really get to five.

I like Diet Coke and Water. Sometimes I have juice, but I know that I shouldn't... and Diet Coke is bad enough.

And after my weekend I can't add any alcohol to my list. We aren't friends anymore. :P

Cathie on November 3, 2009 at 8:26 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

I don't have 5 either, it's just pretty much good ol' H20, sparkling mineral water and mineral water with some cordial added.

PinkPatentMaryJanes on November 3, 2009 at 9:24 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

I get ridiculously excited over a cold glass of water - love the stuff. Then there's coffee which I NEED. Champagne's next, mmmm. Then rosé, nicely chilled. Finally, and only every now and again, Coke Zero {usually after too many of the champagnes...}

Lorraine @ Not Quite Nigella on November 3, 2009 at 11:28 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Hmmm I have a few but probably sparkling mineral water or soda water is my favourite if I am very thirsty. I like juice but mixed with water though so it's not so sweet. Hmmm that pink rose moscato was lovely and I also like cranberry and POM juice. I think pink drinks definitely win here :P

nellbe on November 3, 2009 at 12:21 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Water and then coffee. Sometimes I'll have Coke Zero but thats rare.

Gabrielle on November 3, 2009 at 9:02 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Depends what time of the day it is! My top5 would be:
1. Coke Zero - I'm addicted...
2. Soda water
3. Coffee - the real stuff.
4. Sauv Blanc, although after the last two weekends I don't mind if we break up for a while :)
5. Water - sometimes nothing else will do!


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015