Monday, November 23

Meal Plan Monday - Variety is the spice of life



How was your weekend?  Here it was HOT.  So hot I didn't even want to think about meal planning/cooking for the week...   but here goes for a few new (well not made for a while) and fave meals, I have a busy week too so most meals I can either make ahead or make in the 30mins.
Monday - San Choy Bow
Tuesday - Pasta Matriciana
Wednesday -  Shepherds Pie
Thursday - Nachos  (I'm going to be out)
Friday -  Homemade Hamburgers (I'm going to be out)
Saturday - Homemade Pizza (going to try a new base method)
Sunday - Roast Lamb
Print this post in friendly format

2 lovely comments:

Kirsty S said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Sounds great! What are you doing as sides with your roast lamb? I'm getting bored with the usual crispy potatoes, roast pumpkin, roast kumera, cauliflower cheese etc.

Chantelle {fat mum slim} on November 23, 2009 at 6:17 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

We don't eat carbs here {other than breakfast} so we too have san choi bow once a week, and also sheperds pie. We top it with cauliflower mash {with a spoonful of cream cheese} instead.

Our menu this week is very boring. Shane is on night shift for most of the week so I am on my own. I am going to make zucchini slice to get my through a few nights. :)


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015