Thursday, November 19

Busy bee..



The silly season has already hit this house and I'm finding myself a little bit rushing from here to there constantly chasing my tail.  A little bit of what I'm up to:

This afternoon and Saturday morning- selling tickets for Gingerbread House Decorating Night/Day
Dinner tonight at Cavallino - with our playgroup Mums - should be a great night
Tomorrow - finalising numbers for above, finalising orders
Saturday afternoon - BBQ at our house with friends
Sunday - rest!

Next week: will be the lead up and the events of Gingerbread House night/day
Also going to Baby Proms at Opera House with the frills (thank you Becky!!xxx)
and sorting out my new business venture which goes live in December..!

This then leads me to December, where of course there is Christmas, my girls' 4th birthday.. it's crazy!

 It's a rainbow party!  So I have covered:
Rainbow cake
Rainbow jelly
Any ideas people!!??
Print this post in friendly format

1 lovely comments:

Lorraine @ Not Quite Nigella on November 19, 2009 at 10:17 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Can't wait to hear more about your dinner at Cavallino's and your chat with the chef! :)


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015