Monday, March 14

What makes me happy? .....This!



What makes me happy?

The look on Laura's face when she learns a new word
The joy Eloise has from writing a story and reading it to me
Olivia's infectious giggles when I tickle her neck
Hubby's warm smiles in the quiet moments of life
When my girls are so excited to see my Nanny.
When Nanny tells me a story of her younger days
When Nanny sends me an email.  three times. to make sure I got it.
Hearing family far away on the phone.  Hearing their voice makes them feel closer.
When I try a new recipe and it works
Beautiful cookbooks
When you lovely people visit and leave lovely comments

and... when Ikea Family mention Frills in the Hills in their Magazine!!

It mentions lovely Chantelle and Lexi too.  See the whole issue HERE! It's on page 65!

Thank you Ikea Family - you've made me VERY happy!

Print this post in friendly format

6 lovely comments:

Diminishing Lucy on March 14, 2011 at 11:02 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Ooooh! How exciting! Congratulations!

Megan Blandford on March 15, 2011 at 7:41 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Oh wow! Congrats!

Christie on March 15, 2011 at 8:20 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Yay for you, Liss! So fun seeing your name in lights ;)

Poppy Seed Baby on March 16, 2011 at 2:51 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Congrats Liss! Nice work :)

SquiggleMum on March 17, 2011 at 10:28 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

I saw it and smiled :-)

Looking forward to meeting you on the weekend at the conference!

reality raver on March 20, 2011 at 8:03 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Congratulations and well deserved.


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015