Tuesday, November 10

Top Five Tuesday: Tearjerkers



There are just times you need one of these and others where you avoid them at all costs!

Here are mine (60% of them someone dies! Part of the formula I guess...!!)

1. Steel Magnolias
2. Terms of Endearment
3. The Way we were
4. North Country
5. Love Story

What are some of yours?  If you need some inspiration try these links:
http://www.thevine.com.au/entertainment/articles/top-tearjerkers.aspx
http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/features/hollywoods-top-tearjerkers-1806156.html
Print this post in friendly format

4 lovely comments:

Kat on November 10, 2009 at 8:46 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

The Green Mile and The Notebook make me cry everytime. But I cry very easily. I cried in I Am Legend when his dog died.

PinkPatentMaryJanes on November 10, 2009 at 10:23 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

I'm such a sook I cry during ads... But still, Who Will Love My Children makes me tear up - just reading the title! I renamed Bridge to Terabithia Bridge To TEARabithia after watching it. Death will always bring me to tears, as will happy moments. I love a good cry.

Katy on November 10, 2009 at 1:07 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Green Mile and The Notebook were two of mine too! Also Braveheart and definitely Beaches. I think Philadelphia got me going too.

There are some movies I've never seen, should really go back and watch some!!

Kez said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Truly Madly Deeply tops my list. Steel Magnolias is another, although I haven't seen it for quite some time. I'll have to think some more, I know there are others but they're not coming to by braindead mind at the moment.


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015