Monday, November 2

Meal Plan Monday - Experimentation week


Now I've seriously had enough baking for at least a few days..weeks...maybe months (probably not!) this week to get my cooking fingers twitching, I'm going to try some new mains.  It's getting warmer (hoorah!!) and with the days getting longer we'll be eating outdoors again soon.

Today:  Easy - pre-made Meatloaf I made yesterday (woot!)
Tuesday:  Chicken Satay
Wednesday: Swedish Meatballs
Thursday:  Navarin of Lamb
Friday: Vegetarian Lasagne
Saturday:   Marinated blade steak with sweet rice salad and Caesar salad
Sunday:  Roast Lamb with Juniper Berries



Print this post in friendly format

3 lovely comments:

Gabrielle on November 2, 2009 at 10:52 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Does that work on the Blade steak Liss? Is it as tender as rump? I usually just use blade for curries and casseroles etc. I love the taste of juniper berries.

Liss on November 2, 2009 at 12:05 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

It sure does Gab, it's actually quite miraculous!!

Gabrielle on November 2, 2009 at 12:44 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

I will definitely have to get it a try next week!


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015