Thursday, April 23

RealityBites: It's time to cut the fat... Biggest Loser Week 12


Interesting times this week - and a definite goodbye to Meagan (did you hear me 'whoohoo'ing?) and Sharif is back in the game with that massive record-breaking weightloss - how exactly does one lose 11kg in one week? I need to know! A lot of us need to know!

Jedda going was a huge relief, I swear my wrinkles were increasing wincing at her whinging. Hey lady, that's not a chip on your shoulder, that's a potato!

Not too sure about Stewart though.... I don't know why I feel this way, but I don't feel like he deserves it... maybe I just don't connect with him because he talks about the money too much.... looks like his days might be numbered - see what happens with that 'mystery case' tonight.

I never watched the video diaries until this week. They are really quite an eye opener. Don't get me wrong, I love Tiff, and hope she, Bob or Sharif win but in her video diary for week 11 she refers to looking at the old contestants coming back as 'fresh meat' to vote off because she doesn't want to vote off her alliance - well, erm, that backfired this week didn't it?






Cameron's attitude just stinks. I thought Shannon was quite restrained - but I'm glad he said something rather than nothing at all - something tells me that's really who he is, his only regret is that he showed someone.

Almost at the finish line....Go Sharif! Go Bob! Go Tiff!
Print this post in friendly format

1 lovely comments:

Chantelle {fat mum slim} on April 23, 2009 at 8:04 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

I feel exactly tha same as you on everything! :)


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015