Tuesday, May 5

Tuesday: What will they think of next #4


If you're anything like me you'll be seriously thinking you need one of these, and no, it's not because it's red!! I blog in the dark all the time, I love this idea!
The Mr Brightside's USB Light just slots into the side of your laptop - I suppose for those non-touch-typers out there (don't know how you do it but anyhoo...) would find it very practical.

$9 US for one $20.20 for 3 - buy them from here.

Print this post in friendly format

2 lovely comments:

Chantelle {fat mum slim} on May 5, 2009 at 9:06 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

I'm always blogging in the dark. Usually when Shane and Lacey are asleep next to me.

That sounds like a brilliant idea. x

Heather on June 24, 2009 at 6:49 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

I bought one for my hubby a year or so ago. He used to bring the lappy to bed o read and research a lot and its easier for me to sleep with just the usb light rather than the beside lamp.


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015