Thursday, May 21

Going on a blog hunt...#1


I love reading blogs - sometimes I like to go a-searching for some new ones, get ideas etc. Today I did this for a little while and found this super cute one that seriously, I thought could be mine! A mixture of cooking, gardening, reality, frugality but with a french twist.

Another I found today was Homespun Threads. Aimee loves to sew and get into the garden and has some fab ideas for kids activities and crafts.

What's your latest random blog find? What do you love about it? How did you come across it? Do you frequent here but not comment and I don't know about YOUR blog? Would love to feature you and the/your blog here!

Print this post in friendly format

3 lovely comments:

Skye on May 21, 2009 at 7:35 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Hi there!

Just popping in to say hello!
xx

pinkpatentmaryjanes on May 22, 2009 at 8:52 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Why thank you Liss! I must say, the loving is mutual.

greenfumb on May 22, 2009 at 9:10 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Hi Liss!

I noticed you had become a follower so thought I would pop in. I love your blog, so colourful and cheerful. Must gussy mine up a bit one of these days, it's a bit bland. Interesting to see a garden that is so close to ours - we are in Killara.


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015