Thursday, May 28

Do you or would you cut your childs' hair?


I did Eloise's not so long ago because it badly needed it and I couldn't see at the time when I would next get to the hairdresser. Luckily for me, her hair is curly and can hide a major disaster but when it comes to my little girls I'm not brimming with confidence at all. Olivia has wispy hair and probably does need a trim, Laura's is fine for now but is getting long and could use a tidy-up... Olivia and Laura have never had a hair cut at 3.5 years of age...

Thank goodness there's no fringes to trim !





Print this post in friendly format

3 lovely comments:

Chantilly Bowtique on May 28, 2009 at 8:45 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

OMG! That poor child in the pic. Not happy Jan!
To answer your question, yes I would but like Eloise, Holly has curly hair too so it's pretty easy to hide mistakes. I do now though take both kids to the salon to have their hair cut. I remember when my mum cut my fringe when I was little and she cut my eyebrow with it!

Jaime on May 28, 2009 at 11:48 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

oh good god no. I remember I used to cut my fringe in highschool, but looking back at that unmitigated disaster I think it's now best left to the professionals.

Jay has stick straight hair, until it gets some length then it goes wavy and Em has curly, curly hair like me. Actually, she hasn't even had her first hair cut yet and she's nearly 2!

Ally {mtm} on May 28, 2009 at 12:23 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

I used to do Isla's when she would let me, then she saw the local hairdressers had a wiggles cape and portable dvd player that played Dora - now I'm not allowed!


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015