Saturday, May 16

The plastic cult...


That's what I call Tupperware. I have heaps of the stuff, and I mean HUNDREDS of pieces. And like every good cult member I need more. More, more more!!

*I need a new canister (modular mate) for my Tipo 00 flour.
*I need to updgrade my existing canisters of plain and self-raising flour as I bake more now than I did when I bought them (single and no children!)
* I need more freezerware given our new freezer and vow to preserve more.
* I might need to think about getting some of the drink bottles for the kids.

So I'm thinking I'll need to have a party. Haven't had one since the Bebes were born and before that didn't buy any Tupperware since I was a cult leader ... umm I mean demonstrator 15 years ago.

So who's with me? Tuppertart? Cult Member? Ex-communicated?

Print this post in friendly format

1 lovely comments:

Katy on May 16, 2009 at 4:56 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

I'm afraid I'm already headed to 2 parties next month!


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015