Monday, May 18

Little Mummy


I'd have to say Olivia's probably the most nuturing of my three and the most like me, she gets upset when her 'way of doing things' is mucked about, she tidies up after everyone, likes things to be in their place. .. ok, she's ANAL... she also loves a cuddle and is extremely caring and compassionate.


But today, when the girls were having their rest, Eloise has a lay down and plays or reads book and sometimes she'll sleep. Today I went in to check on her to find her with her dolls/toys all lined up on her bed as she read to them. Just like I do with her and her sisters. Made my heart melt!

Print this post in friendly format

1 lovely comments:

Alicia on May 19, 2009 at 4:59 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Thats gorgeous Liss


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015