Tuesday, May 26

Food for thought..


I don't really have fussy eaters. I thank goodness for that and I'm not sure if it's because of some genetics or maybe because I expose the girls to a lot of different food - always have. We seldom eat the same thing 2 weeks in a row. My Mum bought me an apron which pretty much sums it up too 'there's are two choices for dinner; take it or leave it'.

I try to surprise my girls and yesterday I made lunch faces. Cheese, chickpeas, pear, apples, sultanas and honey and peanut butter finger sandwiches. All got eaten in a flash. I also do individual pizzas the same way with a bacon streak mouth, mushroom slice nose and ears, cherry tomato eyes, onion eyebrows and basil hair.. they love it.

So show me or tell me the pictures you make with foods to amuse or entice your kids...

Print this post in friendly format

0 lovely comments:


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015