Saturday, May 2

peek and wince


Does everyone have one or many places where you put things with the intention of organising it and it just gets worse and worse until the point you can't look at it anymore or you just close your eyes ever-so-slightly when putting things in there?

I do. I have two.

My laundry.. and before the months' out (hopefully this weekend if I can manage it) It's going to be organised. I'm going to cull the kids' craft stuff.

I also need to clean out our hall cupboard/linen press. That used to be until Christmas the organisation capital of the house.. now it looks like a bargain bin at spotlight. *winces*

What's yours? Any hope of getting it back to it's former or future glory?

Print this post in friendly format

0 lovely comments:


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015