Wednesday, May 27

Inspired by chocolate


I have a rogue jar of glucose syrup in my cupboard. I know I bought this for a purpose, but now for the life of me I can't remember what!?

Fudge ?
Marshmallows?

I'm really stumped. I found a recipe for home-made lollipops and I thought I'd love to give that a go one day but wasn't sure how much lollipop sticks were and where to get them, so my trusty friend google took me to a shop I have now bookmarked 'Inspired by Chocolate'.

I'm inspired alright! I'm in love.

I'm not only going to make lollipops but I'm going to make christmas candy-canes, reindeer lollipops with glitter, I'm going to buy a few more cookie cutters.


Bee cookie cutter: $2.50
I love this as my name means honey bee
Butterfly lollipop mould $4.25
Lots lots more, can't wait to get some creations going... too late for Eloise's birthday though...
Print this post in friendly format

2 lovely comments:

PinkPatentMaryJanes on May 27, 2009 at 12:45 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

So divine. I must visit... Luckily I have months to plan for my daughter's birthday party {december!} so could make the cutest little lollipops as favours. Oh, you've got me excited!

Krysbrem on May 27, 2009 at 1:07 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

O.M.G Liss that site is terrible, in so many good ways :)


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015