Friday, May 29

FrillyFrivolousFriday: When you can't eat the real thing..smell like it?


OK, this might be a good thing for the dieters out there? Or not?

Fragrances that smell like Jolly Rancher, Hersheys, JellyBelly jelly beans?



Now if you're after a cheap holiday, you can just smell like New Zealand perhaps?


My personal favourite:




And lastly, a little bemused by this one:


You can buy them all from Demeter Fragrance Library
Got a new idea for a fragrance? You can tweet the CEO:
Print this post in friendly format

2 lovely comments:

Jaime on May 29, 2009 at 11:24 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Yes, playdo is exactly what i want to smell like. I'm off to chuck out my YSL and DVB right now!!

Grace on May 29, 2009 at 3:24 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

You mean they're real?? I'll have to tell my friend about the Jolly Ranchers, she's addicted to them.


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015