Wednesday, May 27

Evolution...


When I was a kid I wanted to be a Mum. I wanted to make my own rules, go to bed when I wanted and be the boss. I changed that to be a school teacher, at one stage I was thinking of joining the airforce to work in linguistics and then just wanted to be a linguist.

I ended up through evolving from one job/company to the next, following my interests and talents in HR and Financial systems consulting - but am now back at my original aspiration - a Mum.

However these days I'm now Mum who makes the rules that only extend to our home, go to bed way later than I should and I share the boss role with my hubby.

What did you want to be when you grew up?
Challenge 1 from www.blogthis.com.au

Print this post in friendly format

0 lovely comments:


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015