Monday, May 25

Switcher or Watcher?


When the movie ends and the credits roll, do you read them or walk out of the cinema/change the TV station/stop the DVD?

I do tend to watch them, but some incentive is maybe some movies that incorporate the spoof at the end or maybe a good song?

Like Bring it On, watched it last night (well the end) I love the last sequence!

Or Something About Mary to 'Build me up Buttercup'



Then there's the fake bloopers on Shrek 2, Toy Story 2 etc.

So are you a switcher or watcher?
Print this post in friendly format

4 lovely comments:

Jaime on May 25, 2009 at 1:27 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Generally, I switch it off. Unless there's a cast member I need to know the name of or a song.
One of the funniest I've seen is the fake bloopers at the end of Toy Story II, I love that movie.

Lorraine @ Not Quite Nigella on May 25, 2009 at 2:23 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

I have to own up to being a switcher (I don't even like movie previews) unless of course there's a good song or bloopers. Sometimes if find someone particularly intriguing I will stay to look up their name but usually lose patience and look it up online lol

Amanda on May 26, 2009 at 11:16 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

I'm a watcher!! i like to see who the cast is, any extra bits at the end and it was good to read the names when I was pregnant and was thinking about baby names!!!

pinkpatentmaryjanes on May 26, 2009 at 12:58 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

I'm also intrigued by the names, and to see if there's anyone I know. But really, I'm also a sucker for the stuff at the end - started with Ferris Bueller's Day Off and continued from there {"Are you still here? It's over, go home...}


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015