Thursday, May 7

My little chubbabubba is growing up..


I've been looking through photos of the past almost 5 years... I just don't know where it's gone. My beautiful, bright, delightful Eloise...

Some much needed bonding after her traumatic arrival into the world. She made me a mummy. Overwhelming happiness.




Our little chubbabubba - with her first Fredbare top that Daddy bought! Love that little crooked smile to bits.
First birthday girl.
2 years old here - this photo makes me heart leap. I just love it.

A little girl in the making at 3 years

And here's our big girl, 4 years old.. bright as a lark.
Print this post in friendly format

3 lovely comments:

Shell on May 6, 2009 at 9:57 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

It was such a joy to meet Eloise the other day - she was so caring and such a wonderful little girl, No wonder your heart melts!

Katy on May 7, 2009 at 8:22 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

She is so delightful Liss!! It's been fantastic seeing her grow and develop.

Nisha on May 7, 2009 at 10:35 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Awww she's such a little lady now! I love that crooked smile too, so sweet!


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015