Monday, May 25

Manic Monday: The countdown to FIVE


Next Monday my baby turns five. Hard to believe really... but in some ways she seems older, and like she's always been here, other times she still feels like my baby.

So I need to get organised for her birthday this week - so I'm organising my thoughts here about what I'm going to do and when:

Today: Working out what to do is enough!
Tomorrow (Tues): Bake Dolly Varden - and freeze
Wednesday: make mini pizzas and freeze (kiddy cooking project)
Thursday: Put together games and lolly bags, confirm RSVPs
Friday: Make rice crispy treats (kiddy cooking project)
Saturday: Decorate the cake
Sunday: Celebrate with a little party!

Print this post in friendly format

3 lovely comments:

Katy on May 25, 2009 at 8:27 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

I didn't know Eloise were so close in age to Lachlan! For some reason I thought there was a 6 month gap, but it's only 2 months!

We're in party prep mood this week too for Saturday, so look forward to hearing your progress!

Jaime on May 25, 2009 at 8:56 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Love your new background!
Aren't you in for a busy week? I love how you're so organised.

Lorraine @ Not Quite Nigella on May 25, 2009 at 2:50 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

You're such a great mum and so organised! I'm sure she'll have a ball :)


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015