Saturday, May 9

This is a little erm... disturbing...


Reading one of the many fabulous blogs I follow (Eat, drink and be Merry) I was horrified (and a little nauseous) to learn that these foods actually exist in a CAN..

I think Hugh Fearnely-Whittingsall would probably cry at the sight of this..


So I went searching and found these somethings to inspire you for breakfast:
Yes, raisin bread.. in a can.

Shortest cut to a fry up I'm likely to see...

Print this post in friendly format

5 lovely comments:

parlez-vous-kiwi on May 9, 2009 at 8:25 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.
You have got to be kidding. Cheeseburger in a can. We just had can in a squirt bottle come out here and thought that was bad... but NO.
Thanks for sharing, hilarious.

Lorraine @ Not Quite Nigella on May 9, 2009 at 10:35 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

It's terribly wrong isn't it! I saw a pic of the chicken in a can outside of the can and it made me nauseous!

Amanda on May 9, 2009 at 10:45 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

excuse me while I have a little vomit...

Krysbrem on May 9, 2009 at 1:06 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

OMG some of that stuff looks worse than canned dog food *vomit*

Katy on May 11, 2009 at 8:08 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

How revolting!!!!


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015