Friday, May 8

10 things I love about.. a challenge


With the everyday chaos that is raising 3 children sub-five it's not often I actual sit down and think let alone verbalise how wonderful my hubby is. Sure the typical hubby being male and all doesn't read minds and at times can say and do things that make you wonder 'who is this and where am I?'. With Mothers' day on Sunday I decided all I want really is a list of 10 things he loves about me. Would that be hard? I'm going to give it a try.

1. Your bluey-green eyes that smile when we share a joke
2. The fact that you laugh at the same everyday oddball things that I do - and no-one else gets it!
3. How our family is your world
4. You've been a saint through all the pregnancy dramas with our kids. No complaining, waiting on me, going to the shop at 10.30pm to get apple pie, ferrying me to work and back just to make sure I could sit down....
5. How you stuck it out and even though it was realllly tough, we got through the first year of newborn twins+toddler sub 2.
6. You allow me to do what I need to do and don't hold me back.
7. You are a triple threat - cook, clean and changed nappies!
8. You are the best Daddy 3 little girls could ever ask for. They know how much you love them.
9. You talk about the future 50 years and beyond with both excitement and humour
10.Best cuddles and kisses in the world........
I'm so lucky. Happy Friday all!

Print this post in friendly format

3 lovely comments:

Amanda on May 8, 2009 at 5:54 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

I just noticed that you are following my humble little blog and just wanted to say hi! i look forward to exploring your blog over the weekend when I have more time (hahahaha - more time? who am i kidding!!) thanks for stopping by,
cheers
Amanda (twitter - frugalmama)

parlez-vous-kiwi on May 9, 2009 at 8:22 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Awwww, gorgeous! What a great exercise to do.

Sarah on May 31, 2010 at 4:41 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

I found your blog through a recent comment you left on Not Quite Nigella and really love this idea of 10 food things to do in 2010! I started a food blog of my own this year and I hope you don't mind but I think I'll add this idea to my blog too (attributed to you of course). There's nothing like making a public commitment to make you do something!

Cheers
Sarah


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015