Friday, September 24

You have a chance win a Super Food Ideas subscription EVERY month!


This competition will run exclusively on the Frills in the Hills Facebook page and starts NEXT Friday 1st of October, EVERY month!

Super Food Ideas Magazine I'm sure you've read me regularly singing their praises.  I think it's one of the better food magazines out there for busy Mums and anyone who loves to cook for their friends and family!

So how good would it be in the running every month to win a 3 months subscription?  Very good.

I subscribe, and love to because not only do I not now make the mistake of accidentally buying it twice or forgetting to at all (more the former than the latter) but it's cheaper, and I get it before everyone else who buys it at the supermarket or the newsagent.

So what do you have to do?

Cook something from Frills in the Hills, post a pic of what you have cooked with a link to the original recipe on the Frills in the Hills wall (so I can see it of course!) and  post 'I'm entering to win a Super Food Ideas subscription at Frills in the Hills with this recipe: '

Below are step by step details and a bit more on eligibility

Here's how to be eligible:
1 & 2 - you need to link both the Superfood ideas facebook page AND the Frills in the Hills Facebook page to be eligible, that means you need to like both pages and use the @ sign to choose the link.
eg:

3.  You must include the link of the recipe
4.  You must show a photo (quality isn't hugely important, just have a go!)

To be eligible to win the subscription:
  • You must have an Australian postal address
  • You must represent yourself, and not a business
  • Winners must be likers at time of competition close to be eligible.
  • Any further linkage to those not specified above will be deemed ineligible

About the competition


So how exciting is THAT!?  This next week, get cooking and get your camera out - and get ready to post from next Friday, 1st October!

Have a wonderful weekend all! xx

Print this post in friendly format

2 lovely comments:

Kirsty S said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Perfect timing! I have one of your meals planned for tomorrow night. :)

nellbe on October 7, 2010 at 7:51 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

I just entered and I hope I did it right!


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015