Tuesday, January 31

18 Lunchbox legends - boredom busters!


If your kids are anything like mine they get pretty bored with the 'usual suspects' in the lunchbox so I need to mix it up a bit.  At the beginning of this school year whether you have kids in high school or beyond or a little one starting I hope you find some inspiration to make some scrumptious 'stash' lunchbox legends for the freezer.

I generally will make 1 week's worth each week - but I start by making 2 or 3 weeks worth - so I can mix them up.  I generally will stash them in portioned sizes in large ziplock bags, so I just grab them out frozen either the night before of the morning of... keeps the lunchbox cool too!


Share them with your friends, family and anyone you think may need some lunchbox inspiration!



Print this post in friendly format

4 lovely comments:

Libby on February 8, 2012 at 7:24 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Thank you for all of these great ideas. I'm not a mother but I think grown ups need boredom busters for their lunches too!

Seana Smith on February 8, 2012 at 5:49 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Hello Liss, great ideas here. I fancy those apricot slices! In my slow cooker is your dhal recipe. Hubby will be happy, and Teen and I too.

How to Get Rid of Cold Sores on February 16, 2012 at 6:43 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

I read with interest the article! Thank you!

Mrs B on November 4, 2012 at 12:13 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Great ideas for the lunch box. I have 2 teen boys who constantly eat us out of house and home and I can't fill their lunch boxes quick enough. Very hard too when No 2 son hates bread and sandwiches makes it very hard!!


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015