Tuesday, November 30

As if you needed any incentive! 2 Gingerbreadfolk House kits up for grabs!


You would be forgiven for thinking I've gone a bit gingerbread crazy this past week (what, with my TWO houses and my gingerbread recipe!) because the truth is....I HAVE!....I have had to physically restrain myself from making a gingerbread village because my brain seems to be always ticking over ideas about how to decorate a gingerbread house!

Now you can do the same because I'll be choosing 2 lucky subscribers to the Frills in the Hills Newsletter (out tomorrow people, hurry up!) to design their own gingerbread houses.... with a kit from the gingerbread folk!  

Now if you want some tips to make your own - the gingerbread folk are doing some demonstrations where I am sure you'll be able to buy your own kits:

- next Sunday demo in the test kitchen at The Chef and the Cook's 'test kitchen' 11-12 for all to see. They'll be putting together one of Gingerbread Folk's gingerbread house kits.
- Or you could pop into the Chef and the Cook's stand at MasterChef Live on Sunday 12th of December.

Or, you can order/buy them from their many stockists listed here.

So if you don't subscribe, do it here - and if you do, sit tight!!  I'll announce the winner IN the newsletter which goes out tomorrow around lunchtime!

(psst here's a little preview)

Print this post in friendly format

0 lovely comments:


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015