Friday, February 13

Chocolate for every occasion


Well yes, Valentines day IS tomorrow and Chantelle has shown us some gorgeous little cakey morsels to share with the ones we love -YUMMO -but I must say I'm intrigued by Not-so-Nigella's Blood-Clot-and-Brain-Cakes for Friday the 13th. They look so wrong but so yum.

Do we observe Friday the 13th? I'm probably a little superstitious.... Do I observe Valentines Day.. only in a joking-kind-of-way. I might be corny and buy my hubby a card, or I might just send him an online one. I might make a heart-cake for my family tomorrow... still haven't used the chocolate..

Print this post in friendly format

2 lovely comments:

Katy on February 13, 2009 at 3:45 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

I think the kids would love those too!

Kat on February 13, 2009 at 7:37 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

I don't know they look pretty good. I had all good ntentions of making a heart cake for tomorrow but with the bday preps, it's been moved to the can't be arsed pile.


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015