Friday, June 4

Winners of Kaotic Kitchen + Surprise + Announcement


Wow, it's really happening at Frills in the Hills at the moment!  Firstly I want to say a big THANK YOU to all of you who visit every (other) day.  I can see that most of you are daily visitors and it warms my heart - I can't tell you :)  I love hearing about you trying the recipes and relating to my posts... I can't express how much!

So this is a super-happy post!

FIRST OF ALL: ANNOUNCEMENT
I've succumbed to the f-word.  Yes Facebook.  Swore I'd never do it, but like I've told you in parenthood, cooking and life: Never say never.  So go and 'like' me over there if you 'like'.  (You can't 'like' half 'like' tell 'like' Facebook is 'like' American?) Still haven't for the life of me worked out how to add the widget yet.  Patience young grasshoppers.






SECONDLY:
Winners!  We love winners don't we?

The Kaotic Kitchen Goddesses Sally and Amanda have picked  the winners of the Kaotic Kitchen giveaway... SO many entries! So much inspiration, you guys ROCK! Winners are - Corrine, Lauren and Kirsty S!  Congratulations ladies! Please contact me with your address and we'll get them out to you!


LASTLY: SURPRISE!
No, I'm not having a baby (Are you caaaarazy?)

I've got TWO MORE WINNERS.  Yes.  After reading the post about who you would buy an extra copy of Kaotic Kitchen for - Sally and Amanda were so moved by Red Dirt Mummy's entry - they've decided to send her and her friend a copy too! Bless!

NOW off you go.. start planning your cauliflower recipes or even start trying the ones already submitted  (like the one Christie from Fig and Cherry just submitted - pic on right) and come back in a couple of hours for the last post of the day (this must be a record right?) which is a recipe.. promise.
Print this post in friendly format

4 lovely comments:

reality raver on June 4, 2010 at 1:38 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Christ I mis-read your surprise for a sec and thought you were having a baby....

See you on Facebook. I am on it but tend to forget about it.

Kirsty S said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Yay, I won! :D Now I get to go buy heaps of mince and sausages to try all the recipes with!

Red Dirt Mummy on June 5, 2010 at 3:37 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Oh my gosh! Thankyou soooooooo much!! My friend is currently caring for a gorgeous 3 week old bub and is starting to feel the lack of sleep that goes with it - she will love this. Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou xxx

Lauren on June 26, 2010 at 2:19 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

I just want to say thank you again for this awesome book. After having it for a little over a week, we've already cooked two meals from it (both gorgeous and so easy), and we're planning another for this evening! I'm sure it'll be a winner too! I can't stop flicking through it and getting inspired - I don't think I've ever been this excited about mince and snags!


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015