Thursday, June 17

A few things...OK, FIVE things.


FIRSTLY
Just thought I'd let you know in case you don't do Facebook that tomorrow's Season Savvy challenge will be pumpkin.  I'm expecting a lot of submissions and links, so if you have one, pop back tomorrow morning and link it up.. !  If you love or have lots of pumpkin - come back please!  There's going to be something you'll love, promise.

And whilst I'm at it - start thinking about next week - Friday the 25th Season Savvy will be lemons.
So there you go - hope I've inspired you to get cooking!


SECONDLY
If you are on Facebook, come over and like me.  A couple of times a week I give you a sneaky peak of what's coming up and we chat about stuff.  Today we're talking about what food/drink warms us up in the cold.  I've even put those big icons on the top right there for you to click away - easy-peasy.

THIRDLY
If you are a fan of my three gorgeous frills - head over to Not Quite Nigella - they (and my kitchen) feature in a cooking with kid's recipe - Polenta Gnocchi - feel free to gush over them and the recipe, please :)


FOURTHLY
I'm opening up the odd guest blogger spot on a Saturday - so if you're interested in posting a recipe of yours here at Frills in the Hills - drop me a line at liss [at]frillsinthehills.com

LASTLY
Tomorrow I'll have two posts for you - and Sunday I have a fabulous Sunday baking project too - this one made me WEEP.  (I know, how sad!)
Print this post in friendly format

4 lovely comments:

Christie on June 17, 2010 at 1:53 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Wow, you've got lots going on there, Liss! Shame about your oven :( (how are you gonna get your Sunday baking done?)

Katy on June 17, 2010 at 3:23 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

And beautiful pictures of your girls!!

Katy on June 17, 2010 at 3:23 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

I forgot to post my cauliflower one, darn!

Lorraine @ Not Quite Nigella on June 17, 2010 at 7:59 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Oh dear, what happened to your oven? I go away for 1.5 days and disaster strikes-eep! :(


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015