Thursday, October 1

Reality Bites: Bombes Away!



Celebrity Masterchef
Ahh felt like I was home.  I just adore this show and missed it so much!  How wonderful that it was Kirk on tonight.  Huuuge INXS fan, and he's also a local (to me) AND we love Layne don't we?  Josh who?  Indira Naidoo - I had no idea she had a blog! I'm a loyal follower now!

First challenge up was to create a signature dish.. oh good lord, Josh was all over the joint - literally.. but his dish looked yummy, I was surprised. I thought Kirk was caned, but he reigned victorious! 

Then onto Bombe Alaska - I LOVE Bombe Alaska.  I want to make it now, but maybe just for hubby and me.  That was an unceremonious disaster - my mum makes it look so easy, eek.  Indira's looked pretty good..  Josh, well good try, Kirk's the winner even with his fig icecream -hehe. Through to the Semi-finals.

New Housewives of NYC
This was an enjoyable episode.  The long-awaited tennis match between Jill and Ramona and her ubervain husband Marco (does he salon tan do you think?) Simon becoming Jills' partner was just genius, g.e.n.i.u.s. Ramona although tried not to react, was reacting, I found this hilarious.  Jills' apartments' makeover ... eek.  me-no-likey.. sorry Jill - but I know you love it. You live in it!   Kelly seemed to redeem herself a little but meh I have not alot of love for her still.  Go Bethenny!

Found this on Youtube. Hilarious if you're a watcher:




The Fashion Show
Still so love Isaac.  I'm so happy he's on TV again.  I love the Bank vs Budget challenge.  I would love to do that!


Tabatha's Salon Takeover
Boo-frickety-hoo.  These owners really do need a swift kick up the rear-end.  This guy Martino is 300g's in the red and has a baby-grand and a ferrari.  Honestly..!!  Can't understand why his business doesn't work when he tries to be everyones' friend!  She made him cut up his credit cards!!


Next weeks' episode is going to be a doozy from the previews, bring it on!


The Apprentice Australia
I wasn't expecting to like this - but I actually like the Bossman - Mark Bouris - doesn't hurt that's he's hot too right?  Carmen.  Oh.my.god.   Too.much.  hurts.my.brain.  The boys bonded well.  Many haven't shown their true colours yet but those who stand out to me are Lynton and Sabrina.

Print this post in friendly format

7 lovely comments:

sharnee on October 1, 2009 at 8:04 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Oh I'm also glad to have MC back too! Yay!!!! I'm going to go kind of crazy because it's only on once a week but it is going to be fun.

Tabitha: Oh I love that show too, I've got to remember to series link it or I'll probably forget. It's kind of awesome to watch like Kitchen Nightmares is!

Oh but the Apprentice - oh I can't STAND Sabrina! It is going to be interesting to watch though (if I remember). :-)

Kylie G on October 1, 2009 at 8:41 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

le sigh for Master Chef. How I missed thee!

PinkPatentMaryJanes on October 1, 2009 at 9:33 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Yay for MasterChef, boo for once a week (I'm sure to forget...) Am now officially in love with Tabatha and I too want her as a screensaver! Issac - sigh, love him, adore Kelly too. Great wrap-up lady!

Danielle on October 1, 2009 at 10:03 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Hooray to Masterchef being back :) Shame its only a once a week fix though.

Got hooked on The Apprentice from last nights rerun - If I hear "Im Sabrina Miss World Australia 1996" when introducing herself to people once more, I want to smack her!!

Lorraine @ Not Quite Nigella on October 1, 2009 at 10:38 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

I wasn't as thrilled with the Masterchef episode, I thought it wa sa bit boring.

The Apprentice was good and Mark Bouris doesn't seem so bad. Thought it was funny how Sabrina would always introduce herself as Sabrina Houssami Miss World though! :P

Anonymous said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

I'm glad you liked the apprentice, i loved it too! Looking forward to more Mark on Monday..

Di on October 5, 2009 at 5:25 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Masterchef was BIASED!
No way should Kirk have won.

BAH, I say


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015