Sunday, July 25

Winners of Mini kitchen set + 200 recipes for kids


Beth, Justine and Sarah!  And a little extra,I also have something special for Jasmine!  If you could contact me via email - Let me know your postal addresses I'll get to the PO this week!

So did anyone take up the great discount over at Mini Gourmets?  What did you get?  I got myself one of the slinky apple peelers.  Cool!

And another aside, how gorgeous is this image?  The cake isn't even REAL.  It's an ornament!  More info here.
Print this post in friendly format

1 lovely comments:

Jasmine1485 on July 25, 2010 at 5:44 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

I was bummed for a second until I saw my name! :D Thank you so much and congrats to the winners. Off to email you now!


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015