Thursday, October 22

What I love about Daylight Savings...


The days are seemingly much longer in spring after a dark winter, and daylight savings gives us the opportunity to have a bit more 'outside time'.  After all the rain we've had recently, the lawn and garden in general is looking lovely and green.. it's a happy time in our garden.

Yesterday being an unseasonable 33 degrees, I gave the garden a water after dinner, the little girls got in on the act and before I knew we were having water games, in their pyjamas.  I didn't mind - they got a little bit wet and dried off before bedtime.

They were squealing and having so much fun, how could I put an end to that?

 
 

Print this post in friendly format

3 lovely comments:

Katy on October 22, 2009 at 12:31 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Very cute!! It certainly was a gorgeous day yesterday!

Anonymous said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

What a ball!! I love seeing happy little faces like that.

PinkPatentMaryJanes on October 22, 2009 at 1:23 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Now that's a daylight savings moment!


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015