Tuesday, October 13

Finally... I can tell you what I have been (literally) cooking up!


Good Morning!

If you read this blog regularly or you've just stumbled upon it I would guess that you either love cooking or love eating or most likely both?  Each year I support the pink ribbon cause, I have organised events and morning teas both privately and at work, but this year I thought I would do something different.

I would challenge you my readers, and my fellow bloggers.

Let's bake some pink things!  Some delicious things.  Let's share them or try a new recipe we've never tried before.  Let's get behind this cause, because let's face it, breast cancer could happen to any of us or someone close to us.

If you don't bake, but you do eat, organise a pink ribbon breakfast... with your mothers' group, your workmates, your friends and family. Let the kids have a pink ribbon afternoon tea after school!

Join me, here at http://pinkribbon.frillsinthehills.com
  • Join the team
  • Submit your recipes and create a little more traffic to your blog for doing something good
  • Donate if you're time poor, you can do it online securely, and all donations over $2 are tax deductible.
  • Have a look at blogger recipes that you can make for pink ribbon celebrations or anytime!
  • Support us by putting the cute little tile on your blog (instructions and code in the link above)
I will also be doing giveaways during the month, and I have a whole new load of recipes coming your way! Stay tuned!



Print this post in friendly format

2 lovely comments:

Chantelle {fat mum slim} on October 13, 2009 at 6:20 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Yay! I'll be joining in for this one! Pink cupcakes, or pancakes I think. Yay. :)

Cathie on October 13, 2009 at 10:36 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

nice one Liss! I like your style ♥


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015