Tuesday, October 27

BlogThis Challenge: $200 to spend on Etsy, what to buy?


I used to frequent Etsy quite regularly but to be honest, I can't remember the last time I bought something!  I bought a few decals from there - I have Christmas decals on my front door from last year (I know, bad, but they're so pretty - promise I'll take them down this new year!)

So here they are!  I actually struggled, isn't that funny, usually I don't!

Something for the kids, for me and the house... a good mix I think!


Print this post in friendly format

2 lovely comments:

Lorraine @ Not Quite Nigella on October 27, 2009 at 10:13 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

I've never bought anything from etsy but not for lack of wanting! Some of the stuff is just gorgeous :D Love the crown cookie cutter!

Rebecca on October 30, 2009 at 8:44 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

love the hilarious prints! where have they been my whole life?? :)


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015