Friday, October 23

I'm going to apologise in advance here...


I sent an Aussie care package of sweets to the US last week and was very happy to hear they had arrived this morning.  She announced that she loved the Tim Tams so I suggested she do the 'Tim Tam Melt' or 'Tim Tam Slam' to get some extra enjoyment from them.

'What is that?' she asked, 'You better tell me before I eat them all!'. hehe.

So I sent her this YouTube Video link - bet you're all craving Tim Tams now right?


Print this post in friendly format

4 lovely comments:

Candice on October 23, 2009 at 3:43 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

The only way to eat a Tim Tam. YUM YUM!

Shell on October 23, 2009 at 5:04 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Can you believe I have never ever done a Tim Tam slam!! I think they will be on next weeks shopping list now!

Elizabeth said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Now I wish I had some half way decent looking tim tams and some hot chocolate...

Lorraine @ Not Quite Nigella on October 25, 2009 at 4:22 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

LOL good on you for spreading the word! I saw white chocolate Tim Tams at the supermarket the other day! :O Now that was interesting!


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015