Wednesday, October 7

Hello hello



I have been a very busy little bee - yes indeedy, but I also have also been a little distracted too... can anyone say 'migranes SUCK'.  yes I can.  Hubby is home with a work injury and it's wet outside and the kids are a bit erm.. FERAL so web-time isnt' exactly what I would call bountiful!

I've done a little shopping for a little baking extravaganza, it's very exciting, and I'll be announcing something on Monday.  Promise I won't keep you hanging any longer than that!
Print this post in friendly format

2 lovely comments:

Danielle on October 7, 2009 at 9:23 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Hope Wookie has damaged himself too badly again, and the the migraine disappears for you.

PinkPatentMaryJanes on October 8, 2009 at 11:24 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Hope you're feeling better x


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015