Saturday, October 10

Ten things I'd like to do in my lifetime, I've yet to achieve


Blog This challenge this week:
Tell use TEN things you want to do in your lifetime that you've yet to achieve.
It can be as simple as learning to knit, or bungee jump, skydive, maybe eat a whole lobster or travel somewhere, meet a penpal - anything!

 In no particular order:
1.   Make baklava - GOOD baklava.









2.   Go back to my old haunt in London, the Surrey Tavern SW17 (it's now a bloody restaurant, but I digress)











3.   Go to New York - I've attempted now twice and life has got in the way - I must go!!  I'm in love with this website at present.










4.   Own a home with no mortgage












5.   Learn to drive (yes!!! bad huh?)












6.   See my children grow up to be kind, considerate and confident children, with as many options as the world can give.

















7.   Grow old with hubby









8.   Document my geneaology












9.   Learn Sign Language (AUSLAN)










10.  Never stop making lists..
Print this post in friendly format

9 lovely comments:

Alycia on October 10, 2009 at 1:32 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

You mean I could've saved my money and the wind factor and NOT gone up the top of the rock at midnight? I could've just looked online?

BabyMac on October 10, 2009 at 2:15 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Liss I tell you what...get the licence! I waited until I was 30 and 8 months pregnant with Daisy (so know ALL about procrastination) and have almost every day since wondered why on earth I didn't do it sooner. It has changed my life well and truly - you MUST! 150 hours of practice and all!

Anonymous said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Ummm...

That sign does not mean 'Fun'....however the real meaning does start with 'f...'...

Thought you should know

Liss on October 10, 2009 at 6:47 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

oops. See, I need to learn!!

{sarah} on October 11, 2009 at 5:01 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Oooh sign language, that's a good one, I've always wanted to learn too... Hmm can I make a number 11 on my list?!

Anonymous said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

So I wasn't the only one who took their time learning to drive! I only got my red P's in October last year. I must say, the freedom to drive anywhere and not depend on others or public transport is great. Go for it!!

TheThingsIdTellYou on October 14, 2009 at 6:29 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

I didnt' get my licence until I was 27. One of the best things I ever did.

Who knows. Maybe this time next year, you'll have your P Plates.

carly on October 14, 2009 at 9:26 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

very much with you on learning to drive :) hehe xx

Anonymous said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

You must go to NY, I went last year and I loved it. Central park was my fave.. couldve spent a whole week exploring the park.... its BIG


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015