Sunday, August 8

What a day! Mathilda's Markets - Sydney


Today I did my first Mathilda's Markets!  It was fun, and I got to meet lots of lovely people and talk about the wonderful world of Bubblebubs cutetooshie cloth nappies!  Cloth nappies aren't for everyone, but I did it continuously for about 4 years, and 2 of those was with three of my little frills in them!  So if I can do it, anyone can!


There were also some fabulous hugalugs and girly clips and corkers for sale too!   It's always easy to sell things you love - and it was wonderful having a catch up with my stall-neighbour Corrie from RetroMummy!  I took some pics of her adorable baby customers wearing her knitted hats, I couldn't resist!

I'm sure I'll do another markets - it was fun and there's so many creative and inspiring people!  Maybe next time I'll need to make enough Oreos for everyone though....
Print this post in friendly format

4 lovely comments:

Christie @ Fig and Cherry on August 9, 2010 at 10:10 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Was great to see you there Liss - and get to taste your Oreo's!!! :)

Corrie on August 9, 2010 at 11:23 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

you're a natural sales person! couldn't have asked to be next to a nicer person! thanks for everything

Corrie;)

Super Sarah on August 9, 2010 at 12:56 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

I will have to come along to the next one, my bub is growing out of the littlest cloth nappys that we have and so I am in the market for some fun, bright, colourful ones for summer!

Lorraine @ Not Quite Nigella on August 10, 2010 at 3:00 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Ooh I've heard all about your fabulous Oreos from Christie. Well done! :D


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015