Monday, August 2

Just a quickie MWAH!


I just want to say a heartfelt THANK YOU to all of you who follow, visit, read, comment.  I can't tell you how much I appreciate your kind words - they are beyond encouraging!

When I first started this blog just over 18 months ago, it was just my place to record things.  Now it's my 'place'.  It's like you're in my loungeroom and I'm in my kitchen and I'm chatting to you all.  I love that.

It absolutely makes my day when you tell me (and sometimes show me!) what you've make and how it worked, how you loved it, and sometimes how they become family favourites.  Family and food go together for me, so it's like I've got another little family of friends encouraging me and inspiring me to do more!

I just want to say THANK YOU for making this a very special 'place' for me!

MWAH!
Print this post in friendly format

4 lovely comments:

Anita on August 2, 2010 at 3:53 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Oooh - I LOVE those diner chairs! Red! <3

Super Sarah on August 2, 2010 at 4:06 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

No, no, thank YOU! I adore your blog, your recipes are no nonsense and straight forward and perfect additions to my family's meal planner rotation. Now if I could just get off my butt and actually make some of the beautiful baked treats I have bookmarked!

Cathie on August 2, 2010 at 5:10 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

yay, thank you Liss!
love popping by & seeing what's for dinner..and especially what baked goodies you are making.
love ya work!

Sally said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Thank you Liss - I really enjoy your blog and am often inspired by it! At the moment I have two under two so things are a little crazy and I can't cook as often as I'd like, but I've got so many of your recipes marked. Keep up the good work :)


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015