Saturday, December 4

It's starting to feel a bit like Christmas...


We have a busy day in store for us today.

We're off to the farm this morning to pick up some fruit, vegetables and some meat to tide us over until Christmas, then we're off to get photos taken with Santa and THEN we're coming home, putting up the tree and hubby will start on the griswolds monument decorating the house in lights.

So we're pretty much getting our Christmas on.  Aren't those bakerella cupcakes gorgeous?

Yesterday I sewed instead of cooked - yes I know I think Corrie is having a crafty influence on me - this week I was at spotlight to escape the rain and get my wreath supplies when an assistant pointed at the girls' raincoat and told us to wait before shortly returning with a bolt of the same design fabric in a drill.  Well how could I just leave it there?  So I bought some with some contrasting fabric and got busy with Corrie's dress pattern.

Here's the result!

Promise I'll be back with results of today's efforts!  What are you up to?

Print this post in friendly format

3 lovely comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Wow! Those are cool looking! I spent the day putting up the tree and putting lights on it, my kids did the decorating and had a blast.

M

Nisha on December 4, 2010 at 11:39 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

The dresses are very cute! I bet the girls cant wait to wear them! I dreamed of toasted muesli so i woke up and made a big batch of it! LOL!
Then we put up the tree and decorated it. The boys were all for the tree construction but abandoned me during the decorating phase. Also made my Advent Tree and some Chai spiced cookies.
Productive but cruisy day :-)

Petra on December 7, 2010 at 8:58 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Those dresses are gorgeous! I wish I was young enough to wear one!


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015