Sunday, January 17

Prisoner of the kitchen



Well not exactly but it's looking that way!

I've been a busy bee this past couple of days - hence the lack of posts (sorry!) but there's some great things coming up to post my friends. 

What I love about this time of the year is plentiful bounty of fruit and vegetables.  The vegetable garden is going beserk in the tomato department and on visiting the farm on our farmgate trail yesterday there's loads of great produce at rock-bottom (in season) prices.  So I've been preserving my friends.  I'm confident before the week is out I would have had a good crack at my 10 food things to do in 2010 preserving list.

I literally need to cook myself out of my kitchen, there's produce everywhere and it needs preserving so I can preserve some normality!

Hubby has also been busy on our new garden project - about 30% of the way there which is no mean feat!  Will share about that too!

So my friends how was/is your weekend?
Print this post in friendly format

1 lovely comments:

Lorraine @ Not Quite Nigella on January 17, 2010 at 11:04 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Ahh we were wondering what you've been doing! ;)


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015