Monday, November 29

Cutter winners and Gingerbread House Mark 2!


Yes, I have been busy!

Garage sale on the weekend, gingerbread house making and some recovery!

This gingerbread house is a bit bigger than the other one, and has options for a gable.  I got my act together with a few more red and white things:

Skittles, jaffas, kool mints, large candy cane, chocolate santas and red licorice and let's not forget the marshmallow gables on top - so easy - just cut marshmallows into 1/3rds and stick straight on - no need for icing - oh and attach onto roof before placing on roof before placing on top of house.

With a sifting of icing sugar over the top (sorry no picture - yet!) it does loo


I loved reading all about your lovely traditions, and there are some great ideas for those of you looking to start your own!

Here are the winners!  Don't forget to email me your address so I can get them off to you ASAP!

Alisi's Mummy
CamillaS
Candice
Keren
Kylie @ The Rockgarden 
Kym 
Petra Aitken 
Renee 
Nic
teegan 
Print this post in friendly format

14 lovely comments:

Corrie on November 29, 2010 at 7:45 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

love it! love the marshmallows! J picked up 7.99 kits from the forestway fruit mkt near you yesterday (not what I was after but perfect for the kids0 so we're doing ours tonight!

glad the sale went well! you were so quiet online so I knew you were busy

corrie:)

K on November 29, 2010 at 9:45 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Thank you so much Liss I can't wait to use them!
By the way totally jealous of your gingerbread house, I wish I could make something half as good.

Nic said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Thanks HEAPS Liss! I am so excited and can't to get them and start baking with my girls xox

Mummy xxx said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Great, but think I'm going to do an Australian Gingerbread Beach House this year, with sand, umbrella and a pool out the back. Oh and a ute in the driveway!

CamillaS on November 29, 2010 at 1:34 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Thanks Liss!

Teegan on November 29, 2010 at 2:23 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Thank-you!!! I can't figure out how to email you though. I don't want to post my address on here so can you tell me your email address and I will send it. Thanks!

Nic said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Teegan if you go to the very top of the page with the main headings etc there is a "contact me" tab, just click on that. Goodluck xox

Candice on November 29, 2010 at 4:42 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Woohoo thank you very much Liss!!!! Cant wait to bake some goodies with the cutters :)

Teegan on November 29, 2010 at 4:56 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

@Nic
Thanks Nic, I tried that, but I have a mac and itautomatically opens up the mac email program, which I don't have set up. Any other suggestions?

Liss on November 29, 2010 at 5:03 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

You poor chook Teegan - email me at liss@frillsinthehills.com xxx

Teegan on November 29, 2010 at 6:07 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

@Liss
thanks, all done! Can't wait to use them.

Renee said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Woo hoo, I am a winner! Cant wait til I get the cookie cutters. Just wanted to make sure you received my email with my address. Thanks so much. Renee

Renee said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Thanks so much for the fantastic cookie cutters. My 4yo and I have been cooking up a storm!

Alisi's Mummy on December 16, 2010 at 3:27 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Thanks for the beautiful cookie cutters. I blogged about the yummy biscuits I made with them on the weekend: http://alisismummy.blogspot.com/2010/12/i-dont-bake.html


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015