Saturday, May 22

Snap Happy Saturday: Two peas in a pod


Here are our twinnies laying on the carpet, sharing a cushion, watching some TV before bed.  I love finding them like this, they do literally have that amazing bond you hear about with twins, as much as I always thought that was total rubbish...  Although very different and independent girls they change their needs and wants to suit the other one.  They are so lucky to have each other.

I asked them yesterday what they like about being twins:
We can share toys
We can share socks
We always have someone to talk to (and believe me they talk A LOT)
We can have bunk beds
We have lots of barbies.

All good reasons I think, don't you?

PS: Don't forget to head over to the Twigson giveaway, I'm giving away a double pass tonight!
Print this post in friendly format

3 lovely comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

What a gorgeous photo of two beautiful girls! That cheered my grey rainy Saturday right up. x

this jen day on May 22, 2010 at 11:41 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

so beautiful - especially the sharing socks part :)

Lorraine @ Not Quite Nigella on May 24, 2010 at 12:46 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Yes the Barbie factor is very important when you're little! Very sweet picture of very sweet girls.


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015