Monday, January 11

Meal Plan Monday - at last!



Christmas and birthday season has led me to be TERRIBLE with meal planning.  Feel so disorganised, probably wasted food and money I shouldn't have.  But I plan to put that to an end, meal planning is BACK baby, BACK.

Tonight              BBQ Lamb and Pasta Salad
Tuesday:            Beef Lasagne
Wednesday:       Homemade Pizza
Thursday:           Hearty Ham Soup
Friday:               Tuna Mornay
Saturday:            Penne Bascaiola
Sunday:              Roast Pork

So, everyone back on track with meal planning?  Thinking about taking up meal planning?  If you do meal plan what's your method?
Print this post in friendly format

3 lovely comments:

Estelle on January 11, 2010 at 8:13 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

I meal plan when I'm organised and on top of things... rarely.... but it feels great when dinner needs no brain power, its planned and the groceries are bought. I'm really glad I found your blog- consider me a new follower!

Chantelle {fat mum slim} on January 11, 2010 at 9:01 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Hello.

We have planned our meals this week, as we always do. Nothing exciting happening. Lots of salads, fish, sheperds pie etc. We also have breakfasts and lunches planned.

xx

Nisha on January 11, 2010 at 11:00 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

This week we are also back on the meal plan wagon, after the christmas/new yera craziness. I was given the Food Safari cookbook for christmas so we are having a week of new and international meals! My grocery list has never looked more exotic!


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015