Thursday, January 14

Feeling a bit .. flat



Maybe it's because of the 4 hour trek yesterday around MacQuarie Shopping Centre with three kids in tow?
Maybe it's because I haven't had decent sleep all night (WHY can't I seem to go to bed at a decent hour?)
Maybe it's because Eloise has been a back-answering devil this morning who has tested me beyond the back of burke?

Maybe it's the weather?
It's probably everything!

Back this afternoon to announce the winners of first birthday giveaway though - that should pick up the spirits I hope!

How's your day going/gone?
Print this post in friendly format

4 lovely comments:

BabyMac on January 14, 2010 at 12:33 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

I hear you Liss. It's January I tell you! Just wrote about this yesterday. Hope the afternoon lifts your spirits :)

kate on January 14, 2010 at 12:52 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

also totally flat, which is the very reason i clicked on the link to your blog from Snob Nicky.

eh. that's how i feel.

and i haven't felt like this for ages. but i am going to look at that as a positive.

PinkPatentMaryJanes on January 14, 2010 at 2:43 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

All of the above have probably had an enormous impact... I however, am remarkably cheered after reading about My Kitchen Rules {well, specifically about how Manu will be judging - le sigh...}

Lorraine @ Not Quite Nigella on January 14, 2010 at 2:48 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Hehe every time I talk to you on the phone I always hear Eloise in the background! :P I think the shopping trip would have done me in personally!


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015