Tuesday, January 5

Happy Birthday Frills in the Hills COMPETITION


Yes, one year ago TODAY  Frills in the Hills was started.  I did it because I needed an outlet both creatively and mentally - I was stepping away from work and resolved that I needed to document my life a little better, write down the recipes I liked and used, and keep track or my girls...our life.  It's turned into so much more - it's now my cookbook and my touchstone in a way - it's great to see the progress we've made along the way with the gardening, meal planning (will be back, promise!) and over all frugality.  It's given me goals and inspired me to do more.

So to mark this auspicious occasion I am having a giveaway - because I love baking and I love my kids - it's a combination of the two - three lucky people will recieve a kids baking kit!

It includes:

  • Mini baking tray
  • 10 mini Cookie cutters
  • Mini spatula


Click below and tell me:
Your favourite recipe that you and your kids enjoy cooking or eating or if you don't have kids, your favourite meal/recipe that your parents made/make!




Entries close 11th January midnight and will be announced 13th January.  Good luck!
Print this post in friendly format

6 lovely comments:

PinkPatentMaryJanes on January 5, 2010 at 9:17 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Ooooooh, happy bloggy birthday!

PlanningQueen on January 5, 2010 at 12:00 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Happy first birthday to Frills In the Hills. And what a wonderful giveaway you have going. I think I have managed to enter.

Candice on January 6, 2010 at 10:25 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Congratulations on your 1st blogaversary :)
My little boy loves to help make cakes & muffins with me & my husband. Our fav would be Pineapple Cake or Triple Choc Muffins.

Kylez..aka...Mrs.P! on January 6, 2010 at 10:47 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Happy Blogoversary!!!!

Amanda on January 9, 2010 at 9:21 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Congrats Liss! Happy first birthday! :)

We love making pancakes in this house. It's our weekend ritual.

x Amanda

Estelle on January 11, 2010 at 12:15 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

I would love to enter your competition but it seems the list is closed... my favorite recipe to do with the kids is 100's and 1000's biscuits. http://nest.typepad.com/my-blog/2009/10/100s-and-1000s.html


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015