Friday, January 15

First Birthday Winners



Thank you to all my followers, readers and commenters.  It really does warm the heart to know you visit and maybe even get something out of my blog!  This little blog just started out as an outlet for me to really record my thoughts, my girls and my recipes.  I'm really happy with how it's developed and I intend to have the recipes printed soon as a Volume 1 to my cookbook to pass onto my girls when they leave home. Anyone got any suggestions there on a company to use?  Any testimonials?

A big thanks to all of you also entered the competition! 

Congratulations to these winners!  Please email me your addresses! The little kits are so cute I'm sure you will love them!

Estelle
Nicole (Planning Queen)
Rose
Print this post in friendly format

4 lovely comments:

Sharnanigans on January 16, 2010 at 10:31 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

happy b'day ! great achievement - its nice to see how things evolve hey - it just kind've happens naturally - starting out not knowing - and then it leading somewhere surprising sort of - blogging is a wonderful adventure!!

katepickle on January 17, 2010 at 11:40 AM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

I've just discovered your lovely blog and enjoyed having a bit of a look through recipes and posts, so thought I should pop in and say hi and Happy Blog Birthday!

PlanningQueen on January 18, 2010 at 9:43 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

How exciting!!! Yay for me and thanks to you for hosting the give away. I will email you now.

Rose on January 19, 2010 at 3:14 PM said... [Reply to this amazing comment]

Oh thank you Liss, the kids are going to love it :)


 

Frills in the Hills Copyright © 2009-2015